HOME---------ABOUT --------- THRIFTY LIVING TIPS --------- FANNY'S BEST --------- CONTACT --------- SUBSCRIBE ---------

Friday 2 November 2007

See More Green!

Sorry about not posting a new tip yesterday. I got a bit distracted playing around with the look of the site and boy did it need it! I love how blogger provides free, ready-to-use templates, but it's nice to have something a little more unique for your blog. So I rolled up my sleeves and got my hands dirty in code yesterday, or at least as dirty as you can get your hands when you publish on Blogger. Let me know what you think of the result.

Don't worry, I'm working on those movie snack tips I promised and they should be up in time for some weekend fun tonight. Also, I'll be posting links to the resources (all free!) I used to give Frugal Fanny her new look, in case anyone is interested.

Save to del.icio.us

Digg!

No comments: